IF YOU OR SOMEONE YOU KNOW IS INTERESTED IN A CHALLENGING REWARDING POSITION WITH OUR PRC TEAM PLEASE CONTACT US AND/ OR SEND US YOUR RESUME!
PRC Case Manager-
Position: PRC Staff Member
Location: Parshall Resource Center
Entry Level Rate of Pay: $10.00 per hour, advancement possible
Supervisory Control: PRC Program Coordinator/ Assistant Program Coordinator
- Perform client In-take/ admissions and initial contact referrals and follow up
- Protect and maintain client files/ information in accordance with Federal Confidentiality Rule CFR 42 Part 2 and TAT HIPAA Guidelines.
- Develop a working Knowledge of PRC Mission, Philosophy, Policy & Procedure, Emergency Protocol, Personnel Manual and Resident Handbook
- Conduct alcohol and drug toxicity screenings (UA, Saliva, BAC)
- Patient assessment, interview, vital signs, CIWA-Ar, Mental Health Screening Referral Sheet, HIV/STD/ Hepatitis/ TB/ppd Screening Referral Sheet
- Monitor distribution and inventory of client medications.
- Ensure a safe environment conducive to recovery from substance abuse
- Offer guidance/supervision regarding “PRC House Rules” and daily living skills
- Must follow universal precautions
- Adhere to PRC Employee Code of Conduct, principles of Alcoholic’s Anonymous (AA), Narcotic’s Anonymous ( NA) and White Bison Fire Starter Program
- Oversee general maintenance of all PRC Property and Supplies for damage, waste, malfunction, abuse
- and inventory
- Assist client development of individualized recovery goals.
- Work closely with Case Managers
- Perform other duties as assigned or delegated by Program Coordinator
- Must be 21 years of age
- PRC Sobriety Clause (6 months)
- Valid Driver License (in good standing)
- Current CPR/ First Aid Certification
- Social Detox Training
- Must be experienced with chemical dependency issues
- Preference given for current Certified Nursing Assistant (C.N.A.)
PRC Clinical Provider-
Position: North Dakota Licensed Addiction Counselor
Location: Parshall Resource Center 104 South Main St. Parshall, ND 58770
Rate of Pay: Depending upon Qualification/ Experience
Supervisory Control: PRC Program Coordinator
1. Conduct and facilitate individual and group therapy sessions for day treatment, outpatient and aftercare services.
2. Conduct drug and alcohol assessments/ evaluations utilizing ASAM Criteria.
3. Performs case management and quality assurance duties such as data collection and referrals.
4. Works closely with networking referral agencies of MHA Nation, county, state and federal entities.
5. Must ensure CFR 42 Part 2(Federal Confidentiality Rule) , and TAT HIPAA Regulation.
6. Must ensure compliance with North Dakota Century Code 75-09
7. Assist clients in the development of individualized treatment plans.
8. Conduct peer review once every three months.
9. Document/ log client progress or lack of progress and present information at PRC Staffing Meetings.
10. Must have working knowledge of PRC Mission, Goals, Philosophy, Personnel Manual, Resident Handbook, Policy & Procedure Manual.
11. Adhere to PRC Professional Code of Conduct
12. Other duties and tasks as assigned
1. Bachelors Degree in Behavioral Sciences with three years specialized work experience in field of substance abuse.
2. ND Licensed Addiction Counselor or certified through IC&RC (International Certification & Reciprocity Consortium)
3. Must be able to work flexible hours to accomplish case work
4. PRC Sobriety Clause (subject to alcohol/ drug toxicity screenings)