Just so excited to be here! I hope this finds you and your family happy and healthy! We have so much to learn in order to use our new website to its full potential. Seems like no matter what we do there is always a learning curve for us... Today was a real scorcher! A triple digit day that was a bit rough on the community garden. In fact Dr. White Plume from Horse Power called and had to cancel Equine Therapy today due to the heat. Some other things going on at the PRC...
1.1. We added a donation page to the website. Very soon we will be adding a Pay Pal as well.
2. We have had a couple of inquires concerning current employment opportunities.
3. We have our regularly scheduled Monthly PRC BOD Meeting next Wednesday at 6pm. By the looks of things out in the garden, we may be able to have some fried green tomatoes ready by then. Kim our Consultant is scheduled to be here to help with some strategic planning.
4. We do have some fresh produce ready for the Farmers Market... beets and rainbow swiss Chard. Working to schedule a group activity to go and get some extra sweet corn to dry.
5. FYI: MARK YOUR LITTLE BIG BOOK!! The District 2 Alcoholic's Anonymous Fun Day and Picnic will be on the 11th of August at Radio City Park in Minot. If you can make there will be food, felloship Dave will be the guest speaker for the day. For more information call Jessie at 701-240-8537.r
6. The PRC Elcamino fund is sitting at $180.00 thus far. We are trying to get a project car for some of our Therapeutic Community Service Projects. While we do have a program vehicle van to get our group out to support group meetings and follow up appointments we need something to haul our stuff around (boxes, boards and produce).
7. Soon I hope to include some recovery topics in here... Also I am hoping to keep in touch with some of our PRC Alumni. See you soon!!!
I hope everyone had a chance to experience the North Dakota State Fair last week! It was good to see so many people survive last years flood! It was good to see and hear so many children having fun!! Take care keep feeling, dealing and healing!!!
y soon we will be adding a pay