PRC networks with numerous local, state, federal, and tribal entities. Initial contacts can be made in person or through an approved referral source. Individuals who meet eligibility requirements for in-patient services will be referred to the PRC based on bed availability.
Admission to the program is facillitated by PRC staff Monday through Friday 9am-3pm. CST.
If an individual requires a more comprehensive level of care, the PRC will assist in referrals to a appropriate service.
Basic Admission Criteria
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have a primary diagnosis of chemical dependancy and meet ASAM placement criteria.
- Must have reccomendations for 111.1 Low Intensity (Adult) Placement from a liscensed addiction counselor (LAC)
- Have a personal motivation for recovery
- Be willing to follow/comply with program requirements and expectations.
Basic Program Policies
- Client must maintain sobriety and remain drug ad alcohol free while participating in the program
- Client is required to participate in a weekly 40 hour group acivities schedule
- Practice confidentiality and follow HIPPA Guidelines
- Demonstrate respect and consideration of self and others
- For more information regarding Admissions please call us at (701)862-3682